Thursday, 24 November 2011

An artist.......

I've made this card using paper from the Repro Depot pattern book on cdrom. I also cut a nestie out from the same paper with my one of my newest "ironwork" dies. the tree is embossed and it came with the sentiment from the same stamp set that I got at the Doncaster show a few weeks ago, it is becoming quite a staple item in my craft box. The three roses were also bought at the show.
I'd like to enter this card into CD Sunday challenge - trees and Crafts and Me challenge-shabby chic/vintage.

I'm going to the annual Notts Literary Champagne luncheon tomorrow - the guest speaker is Alan Titchmarsh so I think it will be entertaining.

12 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh what a fab tree stamp and i love the papers
Lisa x

Twiglet said...

I love that card and brill sentiment. Enjoy your champagne - Alan T? Mmm. Let me know what you think. x Jo

Crafty Chris said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lynn luv the tree stamp and the diecut. I would say Alan will be funny
Chris x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous card Lynn. Lovely tree and great backing paper. I will have to go check this CD out.

Sue x (GD CD Sunday)

Carol said...

Lovely card Linby with perfect colours. Enjoy your luncheon. I have met Alan Titmarsh at a book signing and he was delightful and put everyone at their ease.
Thank you for joining us at Cd Sunday.
Carol
Cd Sunday DT

Cheryl said...

oh this is gorgeous hun just love the colors,and love that tree,great layout too,hope you enoyed your lunch hun hugs cherylxxxx

starcyl said...

I just love this. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Monica said...

It is LOVELY, Linby. The new nestie is so artistic and the tree is beautiful. The sentiment is amazing and so true.
Made my older one read it and she went, 'it is kind of sad...'
The deckled edge looks perfect.

xxx Monica

Katina said...

Gorgeous card Lin. I can see why you love that tree stamp, it's just perfect for so many occasions.
xx

sue-b said...

I love that stamp, it's a beautiful card.Sue x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is beautiful, I love that you stamped directly onto patterned paper - thanks for joining the CD Sunday Challenge.

Wendy -x-

Crafteezee said...

Wow that tree looks fab stamped directy onto the patterned paper and love the text. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me.
Hugs Tracy x
P.S. I also have special candy on my blog HERE