Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Baby it's cold outside

I've got a day off today due to the long day I worked last Friday - so time for crafting and cakes to bake for a get together at work on Friday.
This is a card I have made using images from MCS Festive Deco Follies - I've added some Diamond sparkles and used my silhouette to cut out the snowflakes. The background paper I have had for ages.
I'd like to enter this card into
Fab n Funky challenge- baby it's cold outside
Crafter's companion challenge-Let it snow
Divas by design challenge - monochromatic
I'm all over the place today with my thoughts about cards I want to do - I have made a list of the jobs I need to get too so far managed to cross two off!

7 comments:

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. I love the colours and the lady is so elegant.
Nikki x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so elegnat and pretty Lynn.. love the snowflakes . Hope you have had a lovely day being creative
Thanks for joining us at Diva's by design this fortnight
Lisa x

Anne-Marie said...

Your card is so wonderful, it's really pretty.

Thank you for joining us this week at FnF.

Anne-Marie x x

Katina said...

Fabulous!! Love it!
xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
Wow, another gorgeous card with a fabulous image. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Dawn said...

Very effective monochromatic card. Thanks for joining us at Divas

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Stunning work - thanks for joining the CC Monthly Challenge.

Wendy -x-