Wednesday, 2 November 2011

A blingy cat

I've taken the challenge at CD Sunday challenge for Cats and the challenge at Papertake Weekly - anything goes with optional bling and combined them to produce a Blingy Cat! All the elements are from a MCS cdrom Reigning Cats and dogs. I originally bought it thinking I would make the MIL a card as she loves cats, but none of them look like her cat - so this is the first time I have had a chance to use it. I added the butterflies to the background and the tiara to the cat and then used a sprinkling of diamond dust on them for the bling.
I'm sorry I haven't done much commenting this week. You will see from an earlier post I had a girlie weekend in London and didn't get back until late Sunday evening. I then had to catch a train to Newcastle lunchtime Monday and got back late last night. I was determined to make a card tonight though ;)

9 comments:

starcyl said...

Love the little touch of the tiara on the cat, pretty card with lovely colour. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Penni said...

Ooooh so cute!!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Cheryl said...

oh just love this hun that cat is just so cute hugs cherylxx

Pamela said...

I love this card! I could do with a tiara for my puss cat. Her real name is Snuggles but she has such a lovely personality that I call her Countess Snuggles Du Maurier! Thanks for joining in this week.
Pamela (Guest Designer for CD Sunday - my last week, sob!)

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Linby - A super card for all cat lovers! The image is adorable, and I LOVE that tiara! Fabulous!
Hugs, Sylvia x

Sally H said...

How beautiful! Love that colour and the cat is so sweet (as long as it isn't in my garden!)

Angie said...

Great blingy cat love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly

Angie x

Christine said...

Super blingy cat, I especially like her Tiara. Lovely layout with added butterflies.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Hugs
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

Monica said...

Something so very serene about this card... love it's gentle colours and the butterfly. The cat is so attractive and her crown is lovely.

Very pretty card,

Monica