Friday, 4 November 2011

Bright and Sparkly

 There are a few challenges for sparkle at the moment and so with arrival of some new lilac diamond sparkles, it was the perfect opportunity to try it out along with one of  my new LOTV stamps which I coloured with promarkers and edged with a fleximarker. I then used two different glitter papers for the mat and background paper. The sentiment is Paula Pascale.
I'm not sure why I haven't got a closer picture in the first shot - maybe because it is a DL card, but here is a closer look at the image and sparkle.
I arranged for a parcel to be redelivered today, they had originally tried to deliver on Wednesday. I waited from 9 to 5.30 and no parcel. Then at 6pm my neighbour brought it round, it had been delivered yesterday!!! and the driver went there because there was no one in at my house - what is the point of arranging a delivery, getting confirmation and then just bringing it when they like! Rant over - except it was crafting goodies and the order is wrong and a stamp I had been waiting for since 1 Oct I find from the delivery note is out of stock and not available - yeah, I know not like I don't have loads of others to use, in fact that is what I spent most of today doing, reorganising the craft room and my stamps, so no chance of finding anything for a while LOL.
Anyway, I'd like to enter this card into these challenges:-
Lili of the valley challenge - Bright and sparkly
I love ProMarkers challenge - Glitter and glitz
Winter Wonderland challenge- Make your card sparkle
Creative Inspirations challenge-Lashings of sparkle
Charisma Cardz Challenge - Cutesy

16 comments:

Sally H said...

Loads of glitter! Very cute too! What a fab image! I hope you get the stamp you want soon x

Gram's Treasures said...

Cute image, with lots of glitter! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Charisma.
Joyce xx

Cheryl said...

this is such a cute image love the sparkle on this hun hugs cherylx

Jenni said...

Hi Lynn, that certainly is sparkly! Love the cute image and it's beautifully coloured. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Charisma Cardz this week.
Jenni x

downrightcrafty said...

wow a gorgeous sparkly creation thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Linda said...

Wow I love all the glitter. Thank you for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland love Linda

Karen said...

Lovely!, fab image too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ PRoMarkers.
xx

Merry said...

Fantastic layout of on this card and love all the glitter. Have fun rearranging your craft room and rediscovering all your goodies.

CraftyC said...

So sparkly, love all the glitter on your card.Thanks for joining us this week over at the LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

Monica said...

Love all the glitter and shine. Super colours and image...

xxx Monica

xxxtglxxx said...

This is a lovely sparkly card and great image :)

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

NGCARDS said...

This is a fabulous creation hun! Thanks for playing along with our Lashing of Sparkle Challenge over at Wednesday's C.I this week! xxx

Mona Evy said...

Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wednesday,s Challenge blog!

Nicola said...

Wonderful take on our bright and sparkly theme Linby, such a sweet image coloured so beautifully, gorgeous papers and pretty details.
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Lisa said...

Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Charisma this challenge.

Lisa x

Scrappy Scatty said...

lovely card
thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this time
love Jan
xx