Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Christmas sentiment

I'm back again with that stamp and that same technique as yesterday. I have got a bit of a "thing" about doing this image at the moment LOL! I've added a Paula Pascale sentiment stamp and then simply mounted onto green mirri card and then onto some free Christmas paper from last year (could be the year before!). So  glad I remembered where these papers are this year and they are getting used.
I'd like to enter the card into Aud's sentiments challenge which is for "a Christmas sentiment".

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh i am loving it too lol.. looks so pretty
Lisa x

Sally H said...

Stunning, Lynn! I LOVE it! I am very impressed at how well you have used your Doncaster purchases. I'm still being good and waiting till Christmas for my Stampscapes stamps

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
Another fabulous card with this gorgeous image. So traditional and perfectly done.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Monica said...

What a lovely image... the gold paper brings it out so well.
xxx Monica