Here's a summary of the changes to the challenge, we have some fantastic prizes so please come along and join in this fantastic challenge:-
- We are opening up the challenge entry criteria and starting with our November challenge you will be able to use any stamp on your work, although strictly no digi images.
- And we are changing the day of our challenges which in future will launch on the first Sunday of the month.
- There will still be lots of prizes on offer and all eligible entries will go into the draw, plus there will be an additional prize each month for entries using a Penny Black stamp or stickeroo.
- And as if all that was not enough, we will be having a “Who’s in the Spotlight” feature every month. The DT will be keeping an eye open as they go on their rounds and each month we will feature two entries which stand out to us. Those entries will be able to display our special logo....................and we will invite those peeps to write a short bio about their crafting journey which will be published on our blog. The first will be on or about 20th December based on November challenge entries.
- There will be a slight change to our name to take account of these changes and in future we will be know as ‘Penny Black and More’.