Wednesday, 30 November 2011

On Safari

The theme on CD Sunday Challenge this week is - on safari. Now I don't have many nature scenes, and none that would fit this theme, so I have taken a slightly different tack - hopefully the ladies will allow LOL! I don't suppose they were expecting to see any shoe entries when they set the challenge.
These images and DP are from the Shoes in Bloom Cdrom, I used Leopard jungle, zebra jungle and monkey shoe - if you look closely you can see him on the smallest shoe!
I'd also like to enter the card into Divas by Design challenge where this week it is anything goes.

What a lucky girl I am - just look what I won from the Docrafts website.

12 comments:

Aileen said...

What fun shoes and a fun card. Very bright and cheery. x

starcyl said...

Well Linby you are right I didn't expect to see shoes! I think your card is fab and quite an unusual take on the theme, thanks for joining us at CD Sunday again this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Ann said...

Those shoes are CRAZY Lynn! Great card and great colours and I can see that jungle in there.

Katina said...

Brilliant!! xx

Carol said...

Hi Linby. I can guarantee that there is a monkey there as I know the CD so well. A great and unusual take on our theme and thank you for joining us at Cd Sunday.
Carol
xx
CD Sunday DT

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

The last thing I was expecting was shoes, you certainly put your thinking cap on for this one.
The card is super. Congratulations on your win.

sue x (GD CD Sunday)

Cheryl said...

this is one super card hun briliant idea,too gosh well done on your win hun looks amazing hugs cherylxxxxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
I love the images you have created and the way you have set them out on this gorgeous card. Brilliant work.
Hugs,
Fiona x

kayc said...

What a clever idea. Brilliant. Congratulations on your win. Kathleen x

Monica said...

Wow, congrats for winning all those goodies from Docrafts.

And your card is BRILL, so very unique and unusual. Love those shoes...sadly cannot wear them. So I just drool when I go window shopping. Lol.

xxx Monica

Jocelyn said...

Wow, what a great interpretation of our theme for this week, I love it.
Jocelyn
CD Sunday DT

Purple Crazy said...

Brilliant idea very clever, fabulous card, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday this week, hugs x