Tuesday, 22 November 2011

One layer

We went to see Rumer last night, if you have never heard her, she has an amazing voice which reminds me so much of the late great Karen Carpenter - those were the days! The only down side was she didn't come on until 9pm and finished at 10.30pm so it made for a late night with work today.
I've made this card using ink dusters and a big and juicy Waterfall pad. I masked an area where the globe would be with a post it. The main stamp and sentiment are Lindsay Mason, the others are Debbie Moore and Lavina. I added a dusting of diamond sparkles in blue zircon.
I'd like to enter this card into these challenges:- Allsorts-one layer card and Flutter By Wednesday - open challenge.


6 comments:

Penni said...

Gorgeous card Lynn. Glad you enjoyed Rumer.

Hugs
Penni
X

Lisa Jane said...

what a beautiful scene .. love the background colour
Lisa x

Sally H said...

It is beautiful! I heard Rumer on the radio the other morning and you are right - she sounds just like Karen Carpenter.

Cheryl said...

oh just love this hun its so beautiful,hugs cheryl xxx

Kim Dellow said...

Oh beautiful, the colour. Kim

brenda said...

Sorry I'm so late popping in to thank you for joining in at Allsorts Linby.

But so pleased I got here, your card is delightful.

B x