Monday, 28 November 2011

Pink, white and gold

Pink, white and gold is the colour combo over on Colour Create Challenge this week. I'm not one for gold normally and I would have preferred to use silver, but I thought I would give it a go and it's not too bad.
I used the white cotton Stazon to stamp onto the gold mirri card. I used free background papers for the snowflakes and accents. The border and side flourishes are cut with my new ironwork accents dies.

Here's a picture someone took of us performing on Saturday.
Slightly closer look reveals me in the third row!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh just love what you have created with those colors hun its so effective and super photots,too hugs cherylxxxxx

Nikbee said...

It looks like you had fun at the performance.
A fab card. I would have gone for silver too, but the gold looks great.
Nikki x

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i love how you stamped on the mirri .. it looks really pretty
Lisa x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
Your card is gorgeous. I love the colour combo and the image is brilliant. Fabulous card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Sylvia said...

What a beautiful creation. Fabulous design and
lovley use of our colours:-))
Thanks for joining in with us over at Colour Create.
Sylvia

Mina said...

wow its gorgeous a perfect christmas card and even though its gold it has a real frosty feel with the white ink...beautiful work Linby...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx