Monday, 14 November 2011

Pudsey bear

It's that time again in the UK for the Children in Need Appeal and Pudsey Bear. I bought this stamp from Lili of the Valley as part of the proceeds go to the Appeal. I had great plans for making and selling some Pudsey cards to sell for the Appeal, but only this one got made!
I've used a scrap of printed paper from my box - it was a freebie download from a mag, a scrap of silk card and coloured Pudsey with promarkers and added just a touch of diamond dust to the spots on his scarf.
I'd like to enter the card into these challenges:-
C.R.A.F.T challenge-cute
Lili of the Valley challenge - creature comforts
BTW - the poppy brooches arrived today! Oh well, got them for next year.

8 comments:

Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julia Dunnit said...

Aw, one is better than none - and it's cute - the idea of putting him against patchwork paper is a great one, totally in -keeping, I think!

Lisa Jane said...

oh he is cute and i love the patchwork paper .. a real fun card
Lisa x

carol said...

oh super cute... thanks for joining in with our challenge at CRAFT this week, x carol

Sally H said...

Gorgeous! Love the patchwork paper too. I have to dress up in spots for Friday and I have absolutely nothing in my wardrobe that is spotty!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
Pudsey is definitely cute. Gorgeous layout and background. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Cheryl said...

oh this is just so super cute hun love that,image hugs cherylx

Aunty Sue said...

lovely and thanks for joining CRAFT CHALLENGE this week