Friday, 25 November 2011

Winter wardrobe



I've taken the digi Imogen with hat from Cardmadfairy and made her supersize! This is an 8x6 card, I made her this size because I wanted to use a snowflake stamp to pattern her coat and hat. I've coloured her with aquamarkers. The snowflakes are cut with my silhouette and the ticket was a freebie last year from Miss Cutiepie. Here is a little close up to try to capture the diamond sparkles I added over the wording.
I'd like to enter this card into:-
Crafty Calender Challenge-winter wardrobe
Cardmadfairy digi days challenge- Winter wonderland
Kaboodle Doodles challenge-Baby it's cold outside
Ladybug Crafts challenge-winter blues
Digital Tuesday Challenge-sparkle and shine
Charisma Cardz Challenge-snowflakes

I had a lovely time at the literary luncheon today. Unfortunately Alan Titchmarsh didn't make it as his wife was taken ill and he had to turn back home.

16 comments:

Sasha said...

Love your card, Linby. Imogen looks gorgeous in her fab winter coat. Super snowflakes, too. Have a great weekend! From one Sillie girl to another...I love my Silhouette, too:)

Katina said...

Brilliant!! Love the way you've done this Lin.
x

Jenni said...

Beautiful Linby, love the paper piecing and your gorgeous snowflakes! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days.
Jenni x

Merry said...

Oh wow....she is beautiful Linby.....such a great card. Glad you joined in over at Cardmadfairy Digi Days.

Cat's sCrap said...

Hi,

Simple and clean card as I like. Your snowflakes are magnificent, I like their cut. Interesting graphic mixture. Beautiful coat and hat, I want even! Is it possible ? Congratilations !

Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Stephanie said...

I think this card is super stylish & would be delighted if it landed on my doorstep for Christmas :) x

Cheryl said...

oh just love this card hun its really stylish,and classy hugs cherylxxxxx

Canne said...

Great paper piecing, great card!

kayc said...

Beautiful card. Kathleen x

Sweetncrafty Gal said...

Lovely card
thank you for playing along this week at Charisma Cardz xx

Pauline said...

This is great! Love this image, and the wonderful snowflake coat and sparkle! Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week.

Jenni said...

Hi Linby, back again to thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Crafty Calendar too!
Jenni x

Jenni said...

... and thanks so much for joining in with this week's challenge at Charisma Cardz. lol
Jenni x

Katina said...

Me again! Forgot to say thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar and good luck!
xx

DesignerDiva said...

Fabulous ink work on her coat Linby, I thought you had paper pieced it till I read it!

Thanks for joining in the Winter Blues at LCI this week and good luck with the challenge
Laurie xx

Catherine said...

This is so cute, Love the way you have used Imogen! Thanks for joining us at Cardmad fairys digi days this week...