Friday, 30 December 2011

50s diner

Yeah - 2nd post for today, I must be feeling better - at last! I know I feel better because when I went to Sainsbury's earlier I actually put on jewellery and some mascara, whereas when I went on Tuesday I looked like a bag lady...... and I was buying cough linctus..........
Anyway, I've made this card for the CD Sunday Challenge using MCS Fab Glam Fifties cdrom - one of my faves so I wanted to enter this challenge (just made it and it has been open for 2 weeks). Usually I would have gone for one of the lovely fashion dresses, but I decided to do something a little different for me. I've used the same Create with TLC sentiment as yesterday as I thought it looked like it was playing on the juke box.
I used a background paper for the backdrop of the diner, it is just a coincidence that her boyfriend looks remarkably like the wall art LOL!
I'd also like to enter the card into the Creative Inspirations challenge - anything goes

11 comments:

kayc said...

Sorry to hear that you have not been well. Hope you improve soon. Take care. Kathleen x

Lisa Jane said...

Glad you are beginning to feel more like your Old self .. ready for the NEW YEAR. love this 50's card .. so "Grease"
Lisa x

Cheryl said...

oh hun just love this brilliant image and super layout too, happy new year hun,hope you have a good one hugs cherylxxxxxxxxx

Christine said...

Super card, so fitting for this weeks challenge at CD Sunday. Thanks for joining in our 50's Fun, hope you are feeling better and ready for the New Year.
Hugs
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

Merry said...

Clever layout Linby....wonderful scene.

Carol said...

I love this Linby and I glad you are feeling better.
Happy New year to you and thank you for joining us at CD Sunday and I hope to see you many many tines in 2012.
Carol
xx
CD Sunday DT

starcyl said...

Great idea and card Linby, thanks for joining us at CD Sunday with some fifties fun.
Hope 2012 is a good one for you and we look forward to seeing you join us for more fun challenges.
Jenny xx
CD Sunday DT

Purple Crazy said...

Great card, Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week. Best wishes for the New Year x

Luanne said...

Love this 50s card! first time to see one. :D

shell said...

Fab card, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
Shell xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is fabulous - love it. Thanks for joining the CD Sunday Fifties Fun Challenge.

Wendy -x-