Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Bloom

I caught a bit of QVC this afternoon and they had the Martha Stewart glitter kit with stamps on. I bought this kit a couple of years ago and never really used it so I decided to have a go not only with the stamps in the kit but some SU stamps too.
I'm pleased with the way this came out. I drew the stems with a glue pen to link the flower head stamps.
I'm entering this card as a second entry into this the current Less is More Challenge, which is for "one word".
Thank you all for your good wishes to get well soon. I am feeling better today but am now in the betwixt world of not being able to do anything for very long, and getting restless if I sit and do nothing! I actually felt up to checking what challenges are on at the moment today and found I had won Colour Create, back on 15 December which was a lovely surprise.
I'd also like to enter this card into Aud's sentiments challenge - anything goes.
This card is actually my first attempt, but I don't like it as much as this one.

14 comments:

Craftilicious said...

Your glittering is perfect - great cards :-D

Twiglet said...

Beautiful blooming card!! Hope you had a good Christmas. We had a quiet but lovely weekend with Maxine in Shrewsbury. All the best for 2012 - x Jo

Suzi said...

Two gorgeous cards Linby, love the first one but I adore the second one. Glad your feeling a little better hon.
Hugs
Suzi x

Merry said...

Very pretty and your stems are so neat. Glad to hear you are on the mend.

Chrissie said...

These are great Linby!
Those stems looks terrific and the glittery effect is fab!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow what a gorgeous card Lynn.. i love those glittery flowers.
Lisa x

Mandi said...

Super card Lynn, love the glitter!
Glad to read you are feeling better, still take it easy
Thank you for another submission, specially as you aren't 100%
mandi
"Less us More"

Jan said...

Lovely card
xx Jan

Jenni's Jems said...

These are really lovely x

Karen said...

They are really pretty, absolutely perfect for the challenge Karen x

Seleise said...

love the glittery cards! you can never have too much glitter in my opinion! :)

Lynne said...

Love this Lynn, fabulous glittering.
Lynne xxx

Jenny said...

Such a gorgeous delicate design Linby, the glittering is so pretty :)
Jenny x

Askartelin itte said...

Todella kauniit kortit.