Friday, 30 December 2011

Farout

As soon as I saw these characters from Digi My World I wanted to get one to play with. I chose "Farout" and downloaded her yesterday and here she is on a card! I put some glossy accents on her glasses and sprinkled on some glamour dust.  I am entering the card into the challenge on Moving Along with times-retro/music.  I used some DCWV papers cut out the flower petals with my silhouette and then added a musical sentiment from Create with TLC.
I'd also like to enter the card into these challenges:-
Charisma Cardz Challenge - anything goes
Simon Says challenge - anything goes
Digi doodle challenge- anything goes

7 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is brilliant, The images are a dream to work with, I loved playing with mine. Thanks for sharing and playing along on MAWTT, Hope you have a super 2012 when it arrives, Hazelxox

KraftyKoolKat said...

The title says it all, far out. It is great.

Thank you for joining us at DDSC this time and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh its fab n funky Lynn... love the papers you teamed with the image and the layout .. really retro
Thanks for joining us this week at MAWTT and you could also enter the challenge at Digi my world challenges -as you have used bright colours
Lisa x

Cat's sCrap said...

Hi,

What a lovely card ! Beautiful choice of colours. Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

The good end of year !
Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Stampalicious said...

very cute, love bright nice colours, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop, hugs, martina

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable card.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

coldwaters2 said...

What a super girly card, that great image the flowers and design look terrific, thank you for joining our challenge at DDSC
Hugs
Lorraine x