Thursday, 29 December 2011

Glitter again.....

I still had the glitter out from yesterday so I decided to have another go, this time with some Anna Griffin stamps. I used a PTI sentiment in the middle. Unfortunately the photo looks like some of the glitter is missing but that is just the reflection from the light. I added some ribbon and a little adhesive embellishment from my stash.
I'd like to enter this card into Crafty Creations Challenges - thank you card.
Just when I thought I felt better yesterday I fell asleep from 5pm til 9pm! Busy doing not much must have tired me out!

5 comments:

Rose said...

beautiful!!! love the touch of bling :)

Cheryl said...

oh this is just beautiful hun,hugs cherylxxxxx

Sally H said...

Gorgeous! Very elegant

Lisa Jane said...

ooh love the sparkle and elegant stamp
Lisa x

juelmarie said...

I'm just loving your card! Coloring is spectacular! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations challenge

Crafty Hugs
Juelmarie DT