Saturday, 3 December 2011

LIM week 44- green


My second post for today.

Are Saturday's coming around faster or is it just my age LOL! Here we are again with the Less Is More Challenge which this week is green. Now, I don't like it when it is that vague - help! No direction whatsoever, except maybe Christmas. So, I have dug out some Anna Griffin embellishments I just had to have a couple of years ago, and haven't used half of. Added a couple of Paula Pascale sentiments and that's it from me - got to dash, be around to comment soon.
Oooh and by the way - the sentiments are stamped in the new limited edition Tim Holtz spruce green - something else I just had to have LOL!

17 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is wonderful.. love those embellies and the new ink is gorgeous
Lisax

Jan said...

Love it xx Jan

MaryT said...

Lynn all of the cards a lovely! You need to go to my blog to see what I got:)

Hugs
Mary Louise

Chrissie said...

This looks fabulous Linby!
Those embellishments look awesome. I'd like to make some of those with triple embossing!
Super stuff.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Jo Street said...

Great card, those embellishments are lovely.
Jo x

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card and fab embellishments.
Nikki x

Mandi said...

Superb card Lynn
No direction?: we said Green lol

Well done, you nailed it
Thank you
mandi LIM

Rosemary said...

what a neat christmas card, lynn!

Monica said...

So stylish and posh!

xxx Monica

Suzi B said...

Hi Linby... great looking card with those fabby embellies!
Suzi B x

Aileen said...

Beautiful card, love the embellishments. x

Jenny said...

Love how you used the embellishments in such a CAS way and the ink looks a great colour on the sentiment...that was the one of the set that appealed to me :)
Jenny x

Beryl K said...

Super card Linby
Beryl x

Suze Bain said...

Love your card Linby, beautiful embellishments. xx

Susan said...

Love how you used the embellishments on the card...very clever! Beautiful sentiment font too!

Karen said...

Beautiful card Linby, it needs nothing more or nothing taken away, gorgeous Karen x

Marrigje said...

I like this a lot. Lovely card. And I just had to have the Tim Holtz limited edition aswell. I love it Must use it for this challenge