Monday, 19 December 2011

LIM week 46-music

First of all I am sorry I have been a bad blogger and done hardly any commenting, especially on the Less is More challenge last week. As I said in my last post I hadn't been too well and that continued throughout the week, I just about made it into work each day. Then Friday evening I went out and the most awful sore throat came on and I awoke on Saturday with a heavy cold. Spent Sunday mostly in bed in the hope that I would be well enough to meet up with a friend today as arranged in Birmingham for the Xmas Market. Well I made it to Birmingham with the help of Imodium yet again (so nearly got off at Derby!), so it seems it has come full circle! Needless to say we didn't see much of the market as it was also heavily raining and bitterly cold.
Anyway, my head feels a bit clearer so I wanted to partake in the Less is More challenge which this week is music. Now I do have some music somewhere but this stamped image I did in a workshop ages ago was to hand, and I had been meaning to make it into a card, so here it is. Thanks to Mandi for the inspiration otherwise there would have been no card this week, and I would have broken my record.

17 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

so sorry to her you haven't been well - hope you feel a lot better soon.
Luve the card .. the gold is beautiful
Lisa x

Kathyk said...

Feel better soon. Your LIM entry is simply fab

Seasons Greetings

Kathyk

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh poor you, it just won't be shaken off easily, huh...hope youve cracked it now. Love this card, the two images work so well together.

Sally H said...

That's beautiful, Lynn! You poor thing. It sounds like you are really going through the mill at the moment. Hope you manage to get it out of your system by the weekend. Hugs x

Merry said...

Lovely card....wonderful holly paper. I hope you are on the mend soon.

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
I love the layout and papers on this card. Beautifully done.
I am sorry you have been feeling unwell and hope your back to your best quickly.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Karen said...

Hi Linby, hope you are now starting to feel much better. What a gorgeous card. It's so very elegant and that holly berry paper is perfect Karen x

Rosemary said...

lovely card, lynn! i hope that you are feeling better!

Chrissie said...

I hope you'll be back on top form very soon!
I love the Fa la la stamp and I'm so glad you didn't miss this challenge!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Katina said...

So sorry you've been feeling so poorly Lin; hope you're feeling better soon. The stamp you've used is just perfect for the challenge! Great card as always.

Hope you have a lovely Christmas.
xx

Nikbee said...

I hope you feel better soon. A beautiful card. I love the stamp.
Nikki x

Jenny said...

Beautiful card Linby, love the black and white holly panel :)
Hope you feel better for Christmas and have a well earned rest, best wishes for the New Year too :)
Jenny x

Anne said...

Beautiful holly paper and perfect stamp. Hope you're feeling better
Anne
x

Loli said...

Hola Lynn, i hope you feel better soon.
The holly paper is beautiful! and the stamps is perfect for this season and for the challenge, well done Lynn and take care.
A christmas hug from Palma

Mandi said...

Hope you are now feeling lots better Lynn
Terrific card
Thanks so much
mandi
"Less is More"

Lizy said...

This is lovely Linby! Glad you're feeling better and hope you're back to full strength soon! :)
Lizy x

kayc said...

Have a lovely christmas. Love Kathleen x