Tuesday, 27 December 2011

LIM week 47-Just one word

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas. Sorry I didn't get on here to wish it before, but I have been suffering still - symptoms seem to be on a cycle! Luckily the OH cooked Christmas dinner and surprisingly I still have an appetite so that was good.  I have a hacking cough now and only ventured out earlier to get some linctus from Sainsbury's and that proved a bit too much. I am so annoyed, because I have been really looking forward to getting some crafty time - so this is the best I could come up with today as my head is not clear enough for anything else.
The only thing to have got me in the craft room recently is the Less is More Challenge - this week it's for "just one word". I've used a digi from Cardmadfairy coloured with promarkers (previously done!) with an SU sentiment.
I'd also like to enter the card into the I love ProMarkers challenge - anything goes.

18 comments:

Chrissie said...

I hope you'll be on top form again really soon Lyn.
Super card!
Thanks so much and Season's Greetings to you.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Katina said...

I'm so sorry you're still feeling rough Lin - hope you start to feel better soon. It doesn't matter how ill I am. I always have an appetite, lol!!

A very sweet card - lovely.
xx

Lisa Jane said...

OH Lynn.. i am sorry you are still feeling poorly -fingers crossed you will be much better soon and i hope you still had a nice day .
Pretty little card .. love the shape of the nesties
Lisa x

Lynne said...

Oh Lynn, I`m so sorry you`re still poorly, hope it didn`t spoil Christmas too much. Your card is lovely, super image.
Lynne xxx

Anne said...

Hi Linby love that sentiment, hope you're feeling better now
Anne
x

Merry said...

Wonderful card Lynn,......hope you are feeling better real soon.

Nikbee said...

I hope you are feeling better soon. A lovely card. I love the sentiment.
Nikki x

Bonnie said...

Sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you are better soon. Lovely card!

Karen said...

Lovely Linby, love simple cards, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Pauline C said...

Very cute card Lin - hope you're soon feeling better. Thanks for joining us this time at I ♥ ProMarkers
Pauline x

Rosemary said...

sorry that you are still not feeling well, lynn! hope you feel better soon. your card is just lovely!!

Mandi said...

Super card Lynn glad you could enjoy your Christmas dinner, all the better for not having to cook it too!
Season's greetings
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Jenni's Jems said...

Great card and hope you are on the mend soon x

Karen said...

Hi Linby, sorry to hear you're not well, we've caught the same bug as well! Was really looking forward to playing with my new stamps. Gorgeous card, hope you feel better soon Karen x

Sally H said...

Hi Lynn
Hope you are feeling better. This is a fab card. Good to here you managed your Christmas Dinner. Big hugs and a happy New year to you

Seleise said...

how cute! love the card! great colors!

mustavcoffee, Gay Peplow said...

Hi there, I hope you're feeling much better now:0) Happy New Year to you and what a lovely card, the little birds are great and sweet in the heart, it'll be Valentine's before we know it and then spring yippee!!LOL Hugs Gay xxx

Mrs.B said...

Hope your'e feeling better now.
Great card, lobr thr little birds.
Avril