Sunday, 4 December 2011

Penny Black & More monthly challenge - DT card

This is my DT card for this month's challenge over on the Penny Black & More @ Allsorts Challenge. This month we would like to see Birthday Cards. We had almost 200 entries last month, lets see if we can break the 200 mark this month, I would love to see what you create. Don't forget you don't have to use a PB stamp to play.
For my card I have used one of the newer PB stamps "Sweet Surprise" - as you know I love my fashion so combined with Penny Black this was a winner for me.
I used some SU cardstock and then layered up with nesties adding some fancy corners to frame the image. I then punched the edge of the base card and mounted onto a 10x7 card base. Added some MS punched and SU punched butterflies. all coloured with Promarkers and some diamond sparkles added to her dress and the candle flame.

12 comments:

brenda said...

I love the combination of the hot pink adn black Lynn, it seems to work perfectly with that image.

Thank you so much for helping make the Penny Black and More team work so well.

B x

Cheryl said...

oh linby hun these colors are just brilliant really love this to bits,one super image and layout too hugs cherylxx

louise said...

Love your colours it makes a very striking card.
Hugs Louise xx

Leikkaan Mervi said...

Hi Lynn, gorgeous colours and love the card;-))m

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
Beautiful colours and a fantastic punched border. I love the image. Brilliant crafting.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Monica said...

Very sassy card, Lynn. Love the way black off sets everything... I love that Ek Success punch. Looks stunning on your card. Wonder if I told you that I have found my Swiss dots folder. Yaaay!

xxx Monica

Katina said...

This is so gorgeous Lin! Love the image and the pink and black colour scheme - fab!xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow this is gorgeous Lynn.. i love that colour combo. the image ad the punched border.. really fun yet elegant too
Lisa x

Tracy said...

I love your colour combo and the design is beautiful.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sue said...

Absolutely Gorgeous Linby, the pro markers has given the card Life!
Smiles:)

Ellie said...

Your card is amazing Lynn! So fresh, fabulous and fun! I love the color combo and the black gingham ribbon, it's one of my fave ribbons, although I haven't used it too much recently.

Askartelin itte said...

Tämä on tosi upea kortti:)