Sunday, 4 December 2011

Sparkly Christmas

Second post for me today, see below for my DT Penny Black & More card.

Another one of the Grandkids cards, this time for one a little younger so I indulged and went sparkly! I have used a Popcorn Bear cdrom f rom Crafters Companion and a free magazine DP for the background. The other embellishments are from a pack I bought some time ago, they are injected plastic so squish in when you press them.
The OH was just in my craft room and said "there is a tear drop on your desk", thinking it was some crafty item I didn't know I had, I was looking around - couldn't see it. When he said "I think it's from your distress ink pad" boom boom! distressed-crying get it ........... aarrghh!
Anyway, I'd like to enter this card into:-
Ooh la la -Lots of sparkle
CES challenges-Bear Necessities
Digi doodle shops best challenge -lots of sparkle
Crafty Calendar- Cold and frosty

10 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
Fabulous colours and images. I love the layout. Fantastic card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is cute!! LOve the little santa
Lisa x

Stampalicious said...

gorgeous! Love the colours, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's best this week, hugs, martina

Spyder said...

This one's sooo cute, and you've reminded me I have some of these somewhere! Have a great week
(Lyn)

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Love the Santa image and all the sparkle - this is just soooo cute Linby!!
Have a great week - Sylvia xx

Bettina L. said...

This is so cute. Love that santa and that sparkly snow and papers. Thanks for playing at Digi Doodle Shop's Best and good luck. Hope to see you back thursday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Liva said...

Oh what a sweet card this is! Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best challenge this week.
Hugs,
Liva ❤

lisbeth said...

Love your card, thanks for joining us at OLLCB

Jennifer said...

Awww, love your 'bear' creation! Thanks so much for playing at CES this time xx Jenny xx

WeirdCat said...

Fab card, am sure he'll love it, thank you for joining us at The Digi Doodle Shop Challenge this week
Ruth x