Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Tis the season

I had a bit of a break from the boy cards and did this one and only girly grandkid card I needed to make - how I wish there were more girly ones to do - oh well! I used some of the papermania papers and embellishments from my prize (see earlier post) and then used a Lili of the Valley stamped image and coloured her with promarkers and flexmarkers adding some detail with a silver promarker.

I'd like to enter this card into:-
papertake Weekly challenge-anything goes
Winter Wonderland challenge-christmas/winter birthday
Passion for Promarkers challenge- celebrations

10 comments:

Sally H said...

That is so sweet! Beautiful!

Crafty Chris said...

Beautiful card Lynn
chris x

downrightcrafty said...

Great take on this weeks Birthday theme, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have candy for a few more days if your interested :)

Angie said...

Fabulous card love the image and the colours. Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
Angie x

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card. I love the colours.
Nikki x

Katina said...

So sweet Lin!! xx

Karen said...

Very sweet and ideal for a little girl Karen x

Debs said...

so sweet Linby..thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas Challenge at PFP..good luck hugs Debs x

oheidia said...

Really a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining in our mega Christmas Challenge at PFP:)

Andie's Space said...

Hi Linby,
Such a gorgeous card. Love your cute image. Thanks for joining us for our Mega Christmas Challenge at Passion For Promarkers.
Hugs,
Andie xx