Monday, 16 January 2012

Christmas Shoes!

Sorry to drag everyone back to Christmas so soon, but this is an image I just got and really wanted to use. I wrote the sentiment with a glitter pen in my silhouette and the Bugaboo digi was cut out with the silhouette too. I've coloured the shoes with promarkers keeping it simple due to the detailing.
I'd like to enter this card into Passion for Promarkers challenge - inspired by a song "New shoes by Paulo Nutini" and ABC Christmas Challenge - anything Christmas.

12 comments:

Rose said...

never to early to start on the Christmas cards girl :)

love that image and it is a fab card!!!

Penni said...

Wow Lynn - that's what I call making a head start, Christmas Cards in January!!!!

Lovely shoes.

Hugs
Penni
X

Nikbee said...

A great card. I would love some shoes like that!
Nikki x

Cheryl said...

this is one super Christmas card hun just love those shoes,hugs cherylxx

Askartelin itte said...

Wau, mitkä upeat kengät:)

Стю said...

Wow, this card is so colorful and so Christmas and stylish!Lol

Sally H said...

Gorgeous! I know several people at work who would really love this - might have to buy myself sopme shoes!!!

Faith A said...

I'd love a pair of shoes like that if I could wear them now LOL. great caard and colouring

Miranda said...

great shoes! love the colours!

Delphine said...

Brilliant card, I love it! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Delphine xx

Lacey Stephens said...

Great card. Adorable image. Thanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenges. We will have a new one on Wednesday - we hope you will play along again.
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
Weekly Candy at http://stampandcreateblog.blogspot.com/

Germes said...

Классные туфельки))))