Saturday, 7 January 2012

Follow your heart

Luckily for me Tickled Pink Challenge extended the deadline for entries into their challenge "your past fav challenge", I had this image already to go but it didn't get to a card until now. I've chosen the challenge "I (heart) you" from Jan 2011. I've edited the banner she is holding and instead stamped in the space a SU sentiment. I see this as a subtle valentine card to a man.........
The papers are Pink Petticoat and I have embossed the top one with a new folder I got.
I'd also like to enter the card into Crafty Sentiments challenge - Love and romance.
Now for a bit of a rant, not cardmaking related but I am beginning to think it is me, as it has happened to me so often recently, in fact today. You are reversing out of a space in the carpark, a car comes down the avenue you are reversing into, it sees you are part way out, you have reversing lights on - what does it do?? I would wait, but no they fly behind you. One day................. In fact the other day someone did it to me with a trolley, do they have a death wish????

18 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh i know what you mean re the parking lol.. encountered the same at Ikea today!
Love this card .. the image is fun and fab papers
Lisa x

Jo Davies said...

Beautiful Card,love the image and papers!

A big thank you for sharing with us over at Crafty Sentiments for our love and romance challenge, I wish you luck..

Jo x

Crafty Sentiments DT
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com/

Stampalicious said...

very cute, love all those flowery papers, thank you for joining our challenge at Tickled Pinks Stamps, hugs martina

sa_homespun / Michelle van Wyk said...

I just love this card and that quote is so true.. the colors you used are great.. Hugs, Mich

Katja said...

I really love the image on your pretty card!!

Greetings,
Katja

Sara said...

This is just so adorable!!! Super cute image and papers =) and the sentimment is perfect!!!
Thank you for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge!

Monica said...

Hi Linby,

What a cutie this card is and love that pop up flower on the right and the sentiment.

Monica xxx

Ellie said...

Fabulous card Lynn! Love that image and how you popped up one of the flowers.

Jill said...

Beautiful card and lovely details!

Thanks for joining us at TPS this time and good luck
Hugs, jill

Regan said...

Adorable and sweet! Love the re-work of her sign! Very clever! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Manu said...

This is so cute! I love pink and the image is adorable, good work!!

Ultimate Whirligig said...

What a lovely card. I love the flower that you have popped up. :) Michelle

Cor* said...

Wondrful card. Great placement of that sentiment! Thanks for playing along at the TPSC this week!

Milaya said...

Beautiful card, the image is so cute!

Karyn S said...

what a sweet card. the patterned papers and colour scheme are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! Good luck!!

follow your heart said...

Love this card .. the image is fun and Love that image

Hilde Larsen aka. Tindaloo said...

cool valentine card ~ and a nicely colored image :)
sure have those carpark people here in norway too ~ would it kill 'em to wait 2 seconds? *lol*

Faith A said...

Oh! how pretty, love it all and the fact you have embossed it too.