Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Let's go shopping

Lets so shopping - well I did today. I've been away with work and usually there are no shops to tempt me at lunch time but today I went into M&S just to get a sandwich but we had to pass the shoes! Next thing I know I am trying them on and my friend is saying these are nice and there I am with a new pair of purple shoes!
I've only been off the train an hour so I obviously didn't make this card today - I made it at the weekend and used my new Debbi Moore Fashion boutique cdrom for all the background elements. The figure is from a Charmed crafts download. I've also added some diamond sparkle to the chandelier and around the shop sign. I'm really pleased with how this turned out with a few added embellishments from my stash it's made for a really girly card.
I'd like to enter it into these challenges:-
Winter Wonderland - Let's go shopping
Cupcake Craft Challenges - something new
Anything Goes Challenge - anything goes
Crafty Creations Challenge - something new
Delicious Doodles Challenge - all things new

Hello to my new followers ( waves ) I'll catch up with you when life slows down a bit!

24 comments:

kayc said...

Hi Lynn, Fabulous card. New purple shoes sounds gorgeous! Hope you are well! Take care. Kathleen x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
I love the colours and the fabulous images and layout. Beautifully crafted card.
Hugs,
Fionax

Ann said...

How cute - your own little shop! And thank you for those fantastic photos Lynn - I love things like that..... but how to get 6 babies asleep at the same time!!

Lindsey said...

What better for a "something new" challenge than a shopping card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges.

Cheryl said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL and what a fabulous scene you have created!!!
xx

downrightcrafty said...

Gorgeous card and great take on the shopping theme, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have some new candy if you are interested :)

Penni said...

Great Card Lynn!!! I do love pink and black together.

Hugs
Penni
X

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Liking the sound of those purple shoes, my fave colour. Fab shopping card. Thanks for playing at Winter Wonderland.

Jane said...

Another beautiful creation, well done. Jane x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fabulous - i love that shopping scene and colour combo
Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week
Lisa x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, such a fab design and added detail! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake this week...good luck :) Donna ♥ x

Hilde Larsen aka. Tindaloo said...

really sweet card and such awesome details :)

Liza said...

A gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining in with our something new challenge this week at CCC.

Liza x

Violets Corner said...

This is gorgeous and very chic!

Many thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges.

Warm hugs
Maarit

acreativeneed said...

What a fun and lovely theme! Love all the sweet details! So glad you could join us at Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena

frances joy said...

wow!!! sooo pretty!!!

Nhanda said...

What a nice card! Thank you.

Nhanda said...

What a nice card! Thank you.

Nhanda said...

What a nice card! Thank you.

brenda said...

So why do I keep missing your new posts Lynne ?

Because I'm not a follower ! I really thought I was, so must say huge apols and just put that to rights.

You are clearly a girl after my own heart, how can you pass by a pair of purple shoes, or in my case a pair of hot pink ones. Killer heels so I know before I start half an hour will be it, but hey, it's fun shopping.

Oh, gorgeous creation.

B x

Аня said...

Love the complicity of a card! It's amazing!

Fėja said...

This card is beautiful!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!

Fėja said...

This card is beautiful!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!

manuela said...

questa card è incantevole: ha il profumo delle card francesi…
mi piace molto.