Sunday, 1 January 2012

Penny Black & More DT card - Love and Hearts

Welcome to the first day of 2012 and A Happy New Year to you.

It's time for a new challenge over at Penny Black & More @ Allsorts and this month it is Love and Hearts. For my DT card I have used a stamp from the PB Piece of my Heart stamp set. I used papers from Dovecraft Piece of Cake and one of my new spellbinder dies to cut and emboss the borders.
Thanks for looking and I do hope you can join in with the challenge this month, do visit the blog and see the other fab cards from the DT.

Pop back later for news of my first ever blog candy.

9 comments:

brenda said...

Pink and brown is a favourite colour combo of mine Lyn and it works perfectly for Valentines on your super card.

Happy New Year.

B x

Clare *Littlebear* said...

A beautiful card Lyn. I love how you've used the ribbon.
Happy New Year!
Clare s

Leikkaan Mervi said...

Hi and Happy New Year!
Cute image and fabulous card;-))m

Inkyfingers said...

Gorgeous card Lyn, I love the colours and the cute blingy hearts are beautiful.
Happy New Year - I hope you have a good one!
Hugs
Carol x

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a cute little image and gorgeous colours.. love the new dies
A very Happy New Year to you and all your family
Lisa x

Ellie said...

Gorgeous card Lynn. Loving that darling image!

Happy New Year!!

Tracy said...

Fabulous image for the challenge this month, gorgeous creation.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Minna said...

Ha ha :D this is delicious. I love Penny Black stamps!

Designing with Debbie said...

Gorgeous card. I love the die cuts they are Awesome.