Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Through the window......

Continuing to play with my silhouette, I cut this curtain and window image from a file by Crimson Cloud. The houses stamp is a freebie from Crafty Individuals and then I added some Hobbyart trees etc to fill out the scene. The little cat is a papermania stamp and I thought added just the right touch to the scene. Struggled then as to what to use for a sentiment, but found this papermania one from the Chatsworth collection which I thought fitted nicely. Against my desire for real life correctness! I followed an idea from my new Barbara Gray DVD and took the scene outside the framing. I do like the effect.
I have an extra day to play today before having to go back to work. I still have a hacking cough and only yesterday really felt like tackling something that needed some thought which is why I got going with the silhouette. So much I wanted to do...............
I'd like to enter this tag into Polka doodles challenge - through the window and Ooh la la challenge - not a card

9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is wonderful Lynn.. i love the little curtains and the cite little kitty
Lisa x

Hussena said...

oh i love the way you have created those window and curtain it looks so adorable with the cute Li'l cat on the side:)

Rose said...

well anything with a cat is purrfect to me :) super tag!!!

jonim52 said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at polka doodles.

Daniele said...

what a wonderful tag, thankyou for joining us at Polkadoodles
hugs

Ullis said...

I like the way you use the stamps to build up landscapes and pictures!
Hugs Ulrica

Katja said...

What a pretty tag!!!

Greetings,
Katja

Minna said...

This is to cute. <3

Ириша said...

Очень интересный тэг! :)