Sunday, 5 February 2012

bingo

It's bingo time on Penny Black & More at Allsorts challenge this month. Just choose a line from the bingo card below to play along. My line  for this card was Turquoise, cream and brown. I cut a couple of mats with my nestie labels and then a larger mat which I rounded the corners on.
Remember you do not have to use a PB stamp to enter, so I do hope you will find time to play along with us this month and also visit my fellow DT members. I look forward to seeing what you create and for the inspiration.

9 comments:

brenda said...

Morning Lynn

I probably already said this is one of my favourite colour combos and the whole composition of your card perfectly highlights the different elements.

Have a good Sunday.

B x

Dolly Daydreams said...

Wow, what a beautiful colour combination and fabulous layout. Gorgeous stamping and love all of those lovely layers.

Marie

Tracy said...

Great minds Lynn, we both picked the same colours, this is gorgeous, love your stamping.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Ellie said...

What a beautiful card Lynn. Love the sketch and the colors look gorgeous together!

Rose said...

oh my this is so PRETTY!!! :)

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is so elegant Lynn.
Hugs, Clare x

Faith A said...

What a great colour combo, lovely card

Leikkaan Mervi said...

You've been busy bee!
Love these soft colour tones, beautiful card;-))m

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

Such an elegant card with lovely stamping!