Tuesday, 28 February 2012

In the garden

I've had this little A Day for Daisies free digi for a couple of weeks, meaning to get a challenge card made based on their colour challenge. I realised the challenge is about to end and also the challenge on Sir Stampalot challenge for "in the garden". So this is my second post tonight, burning the midnight oil to get it done LOL! I wanted to experiment a bit more with my  dies and rather pleased how this turned out. I added some diamond dust to the flowers and a little bling around the sentiment. The paper border is a paper from Pink Petticoat.

6 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Beautiful Lynn I keep saying I am going to experiment and havent managed it yet.
Chris x

Cheryl said...

oh Hun this is just so beautiful love the layout works beautifully hugs Cherylxxxxx

Nikbee said...

A pretty card. I love the dies and the image is lovely.
Nikki x

Tracy said...

I see you like die cuts as much as I do. :-) Lovely card Linby. :-) So glad you played along with the ADFD challenge!

Katina said...

This is so beautiful Lin! Gorgeous image and love the die you've used.
xx

Sally H said...

It is a stunning card, Lynn. I love it!