Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Joy of Botox!

This is a card I made for OH's daughter using the cd rom from Joanna Sheen Viva La Divas, I printed the speech bubble separately and mounted onto pads. Just added the text to the top of the card.
I'd like to enter this card into Creative Card Crew challenge - humour.

It was my colleagues funeral today. I went to the Thanksgiving service and it was really lovely, some people shared memories of her, I don't know how they stood up to do it, but they managed. She was only 37 and had despite medical challenges lived life to the full, a very inspiring message that I hope I will remember when I moan.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

this is one super fun card Hun great image and sentiment hugs Cherylxxx

Katina said...

Lol, fab card Lin! It's been a very emotional day for you. It sounds like your colleague was a wonderful young woman.
Take care,
xx