Saturday, 4 February 2012

LIM week 53-colour aqua

The challenge over on Less is More this week is colour and the chosen colour is aqua. I've been itching to use these new inchies and a TH embossing folder. I punched the butterflies with a MS punch and nearly broke it twice, but of course I carried on, I think the paper being a woven texture wasn't really suitable for the punch..... I dusted over the embossing with TH old paper.
Well we have a little covering of snow here, I do hope it won't hang about for work on Monday!
I'd also like to enter this card into the Divas by design challenge - anything goes and Allsorts challenge blog - free and easy.
See my last post for a great blog hop with Flashback Friday that I am part o,f and also my blog candy ends tonight, so last chance to enter.

24 comments:

Jessica said...

Linby, this is so pretty. Love that embossing folder, is it a notebook page? Great butteflies!
:O)
Jessica

Lillyt said...

Beautiful card!!!
Livia
xxx

Cheryl said...

this is just brilliant Hun love that embossing hugs cherylxx

Ultimate Whirligig said...

So pretty. I love aqua and white together. :) Michelle

~ Ali ~ said...

Very pretty

ali x

Suzilou said...

Such a pretty card and love the sparkle :)

Faith A said...

How unusual and so pretty

Mandi said...

You've excelled yourself with this one Lynn
#whilst there's a fair few bits n pieces it'a FAB
Thanks so much for all your participation
mandi
"Less is More"

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Lynn This is beautiful luv that colour, no snow here TG just rain.
Chris x

Chrissie said...

This looks terrific Linby!
The texture is really super, I'm glad you didn't actually break your punch, it sounds like the sort of thing that I do!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Beryl K said...

This is lovely linby
Beryl x

Vicky Hayes said...

Lots of lovely texture on your card Linby and the design is stunning! We have loads of snow here in Buckingham but it's not supposed to hang around long. There are ice warnings all over the country for Monday morning though. Vicky x

Dana said...

Love your card. I always like the use of birdcages.

Rosalee said...

WOW. I so love this card. The aqua color makes it so beautiful. TFS
Hugs, Rosalee

Rosemary said...

fabulous card, lynn!! love all the lovely details on your card like the little butterflies!

Dolly Daydreams said...

Beautiful card and another great layout, love all of those gorgeous butterflies.

Marie

Viv's Visuals said...

Real pretty card - a grerat layout and love the detail.

Lynne said...

Lovely Lynn, really pretty card.
Lynne xxx

Rebekah said...

Gorgeous creation thanks for entering at Divas hugs Rebekah xx

Susan said...

Beautiful card, Linby!! Love all the texture!

Merry said...

So pretty...especially the butterflies.

Aileen said...

Very pretty. Love the shiny ribbon. x

Jenny said...

I've not seen that EF used before,, it looks great...love the inking to bring out the texture. Fab card Linby :0)
Jenny x

Karen said...

Gorgeous creation, so pretty and perfect hugs karen x