Sunday, 12 February 2012

Love me love my dog

I've used a digi I got free ages ago from Meljen's Designs for this card, the sentiment was also a freebie from Cuddly Buddly. The red starry paper is from PTI, I then used two star stamps in red ink to co-ordinate on the remainder of the card. I coloured the images with promarkers and used a fawn fleximarker to give a shadow around the edges.
I had some lovely news today - my card here, won me the CD Sunday challenge and I got to pick the new Ooh La La shoes in bloom cd part 2 - yipee! Also Nikky at Polka Doodles is doing all her cd roms for £10 today- what a great price (yeah I may have bought one LOL!).
I'd like to enter this card into these challenges -
I love promarkers challenge - love is in the air
Digital Tuesday challenge - pink or red
Cards for men challenge - seeing red
Allsorts challenge- free and easy

3 comments:

Pauline C said...

Very sweet card. Thanks for joining us at I heart Promarkers this week..
Pauline x

Karen said...

Ahhhh this is soooo sweet, Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Faith A said...

Isn't this just the cutest image?, love the papers you have used with it. A lovely card