Friday, 17 February 2012

My favourite things


A few challenges inspired this card
 Digi my world- pastel parade
CD Sunday - L is for  (lace)
Digital Tuesday -Use your stash
Crafty Catz- favourite things
Digi doodle - anything goes 

Frequent visitors here will know that fashion is my passion and so that is why it is on this card as my fav things. The background shoe paper and sentiment are from the Debbi Moore Fashion Boutique CD and the lace is from her Diamond and Lace CD. The dress and mannequin are a digi from Digi My World. I added some Diamond Sparkles to the edges of the lace onto the printed gems.  The challenge from Digital Tuesday to use your stash prompted me to use a couple of CD roms - they may not take as much room as "real" stash but I am not getting around to using them!
I had today off and was hoping to get more done - as always. I have just had a call to say that a work colleague has died - I'm just a bit in shock right now.

19 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh love this .. i know how much you like your fashion images .
Sorry to hear your sad news .
Lisa x

Jessica said...

Awesome pair up Linby! It is adorable! Way to go Fashionista!!
:O)
Jessica

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. I love the image.
I'm sorry to hear the sad news.
Take care,
Nikki x

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is just brilliant love those images so sorry to hear your sad news Hun,hugs Cherylxxxxxxxxxxx

Katina said...

Such a very pretty and feminine card Linby.
xx

Sally H said...

A beautiful card, Lynn. Thinking of you x

Jen said...

Lovely card, like your sketch and the backing papers. Thank you for joining in at CD Sunday this week.
Jen x

Jocelyn said...

Lovely Lilac, Lace and Layers! Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Linby
A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

CraftyCatz DT

starcyl said...

Fabulous card and I think this is the first lace entry. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny
CD Sunday DT

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh sending you and all who knew your work mate a big hug.

Love the card its super what pretty colours, Thanks for playing on DMW this fortnight, Love Hazelx

Tammy said...

Beautiful card and lovely colors. Thank you for joining this week's challenge at Digi Doodle Shop.

Stampalicious said...

very pretty card, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop challenges this week, hugs, martina

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining the CD Sunday Challenge.

Wendy -x-

punknscrap said...

Cute card, great image. Thanks for playing along with us at Digital Tuesday Challenge.

Hannelie said...

Great job with those pastel colors!
I love this image!
Thanks for joining the fun at DMW!

Digi My World said...

Wonderfully done!! Love the soft colors!! Thanks for participating at DMW

Starla B. said...

Lovely! I really like that background paper. I love shoes. =D Thank you for playing along with Digi Doodle Shop!

xx Star

Aunty Sue said...

Beautiful creation and thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz with our favouites challenge. Hope to see you back next week. xx