Wednesday, 8 February 2012

steampunk vintage

Another card in a similar style to yesterday's. This time I wanted to use my new Kanban stamps - been trying to get to them for a couple of months now. I paper pieced two of the dress stamps. The Steampunk images are from a cd rom called "Clearly Bowed". The stamps are from the same set as the typewriter I used yesterday, I then punched some flowers and butterflies and added those.

Anything goes challenge-bingo grid - 2 or more stamped images, your choice(pearls) dies or punches
Crafters Companion challenge-anything goes
Crafts and Me challenge- new image

10 comments:

Jessica said...

Linby, this is fantastic. I love Steampunk and you have done a beautiful job. Great images, too!
You should check out Sassy Studio Design Blog and take a peek at their fun Steampunk images!
:O)
Jessica

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Linby, I love your style, great vintage steampunk. Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes
Hugs
Tamara

Christine L said...

Hi Linby

Perfect steampunk style - lots of lovely paper piecing!

Thanks for joining in with us over at Anything Goes - good luck!

Hugs
Christine x

Cheryl said...

oh wow Hun this is just brilliant oh just love this too bits,it really is one super steam punk page hugs Cherylx
oh thanks too for playing at anything goes,xxxxxx

emma mitchell said...

Fab card , love your style !!!!
Thank you for joining us at anything goes challenge blog and good luck
Emma xx

kayc said...

Great card Lynn. Hope you are well. Kathleen x

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

Fabulous card Lynn. And Thanks for the sweet candy. I got it today and it is Lovely :)) Can't wait to play with it :) Thanks again.

Nikbee said...

A fab card. I love the dress stamps.
Nikki x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love steampunk.Thanks for sharing this with us at Anything Goes.xxx

xxsquigglesxx said...

I love this! I have recently gotten on the Steampunk bandwagon and am obsessed with it now!