Thursday, 23 February 2012

Wings and legs

The challenge on CD Sunday challenge this week is Wings and Legs. Now I think they are expecting fairies, but I do like to be a bit different when entering their challenges so the little girl has legs (I know you can't see them) and the butterflies have wings! The image and sentiment is a PB stamp which I stamped over an image from a Debbi Moore CDrom, Shabby Cic - vintage flowers. I then mounted it onto a piece of paper I had left from another card, but gutted the middle so I still have some left! I coloured the image and sentiment with promarkers.
I'd also like to enter it into Cute card Thursday challenge- winged things. Right I need to get off to Rock Choir.

16 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so pretty and i love the vintage shabby chic feel
Lisa x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so pretty and i love the vintage shabby chic feel
Lisa x

Carol said...

Hi Linby. Lovely card and butterflies do have legs as well as wings.LOL
Thank you for joining us at Cd Sunday.
Carol
xx
CD Sunday DT

kayc said...

Very pretty card. She is lovely. Kathleen x

starcyl said...

ch a soft pretty card. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Rose said...

oh this is too sweet!!!
you go girl!! being a rebel is FUN!!! lol

Cheryl said...

oh Hun this is one super sweet image,love the background on this its so effective hugs Cherylxxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Very pretty card with a sweet image
Margaret

Monica said...

So shabby chic, love the image... the butterflies are so real looking and the girl is so cute. Love the teapot with tulips in it.

Monica xxx

Jocelyn said...

So sweet. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Katina said...

Hi Lin, love your take on the challenge! Very pretty card.
x

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card. I love the vintage feel.
Nikki x

Jen said...

A lovely take on the theme and a wonderful vintage feel card. Thank you for joining in at CD Sunday this week.
Jen x

Jessica said...

Absolutely darling! Great coloring and great idea to "save" some for later!
:O)
Jessica

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Purple Crazy said...

All behind with my commenting last week, such a fabulous card I love the colours, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday xx