Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Cute as a button

I've made another card using the MCS Jewel Britannia CDrom. One of the same background papers as the card yesterday and all the elements apart from the girly are on the cdrom. The girly is from digi my world and was part of one of the free sets I won from them a few months ago. Just love working with this union jack theme for this year in fact I have it as a theme in my kitchen along with cupcakes, I'll share one day!
I'd like to enter this card into Moving Along with the Times challenge- cute as a button.
After not having been to the cinema in ages I am going again this time to see The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel the cinema (small Indie) even have an Indian themed meal which we are having before we see the film.

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

OY...soooooo CUTE.

Cheryl said...

oh Hun,this is just so super cute,love that image,I too have that CD brilliant layout Hun,love it hugs Cherylxxxx

Sue said...

I love the red, white and blue theme! The image is fab and I love the layout and embellishments!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

Merry said...

Oh she is too cute...great card.

DesignerDiva said...

This is super cute Linby I love it!
Thanks for joining in my 'Cute As A Button' challenge at MAWTT this week and good luck
Laurie x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

What a super design Linby - very patriotic too. Love the little cutie in her Union Jack dress. (Would love to see your kitchen too)!
Sylvia x

MaryT said...

Hi Lynn love all the cards, of course especially the Angus one:) Hope you're well haven't heard from you seems like forever.
Mary Louise

Ann said...

What a great card Lynn - I love the Union Jack as a background in those muted colours. And..... I missed your sewing machine card - its just fantastic!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is so sweet, thanks for sharing!
Hey, we have a giveaway here, please come check it out - http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com

frances joy said...

aww soo pretty!! love the card :)

Katina said...

Fabulous Lin!!
xx

Paula Gale said...

I LOVE your card - i'm so loving the Union Jack theme at the moment too - its really en trend and looking great in home decor. I have cushions, tea-towels, chopping board and apron in the theme...

I'm interested in the CD - would you say its good, are you happy with the choices on it? The digi is great too and I imagine is really popular.

Good luck in your challenge.

Paula x x x