Monday, 12 March 2012

From me to you

Some of you will know that I used to have a Westie called Angus, you can see his pic at the bottom of my blog page. When I saw the set of Westie digi images from digistamp boutique I just had to have them. I've used Mac with flowers here. I actually took the digi into MCS and then coloured the flowers with promarkers afterwards. I superimposed him over a paper from the Jewel Britannia CDrom and printed another paper for the background. Really like how this card turned out. I would like to dedicate it to the memory of the little Westie Rex that by blogging buddy Cheryl lost recently.
So the card is for the CD Sunday challenge - which this week is "from me to you".
I try to enter the CD Sunday challenge each week but the last couple of weeks I just haven't got around to it, sorry ladies. BTW I just put a CDrom in the PC that I bought last November and only just got to look at it. Supposed to be patterned papers so imagine my surprise when snowmen popped up!!!!!! CD and packaging all correct but not the contents. I have just emailed the company so hopefully I will get it sorted out.

13 comments:

Carol said...

What a lovely card Linby. He looks so sweet. The plaid with the fuzzy edges looks perfect with wee chap.
Thank you for joining us at Cd Sunday.
Carol x
CD Sunday DT

Pamela said...

What a cute little westie - he's perfect for this week's theme. Thanks for joining in this week.
Pamela (Guest Designer in March for CD Sunday)

Jen said...

he is just so sweet

jen xx

Monica said...

Lovable!!!

Monica xxx

brenda said...

Very sweet Lynn, image and DP's go perfectly.

B x

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl said...

Oh Linby Hun,how kind are you Hun,oh he is just so super cute,reminds,me of when Rex was small,oh Hun,bless your heart you have no idea,how much this means to me,hugs Cherylxxxx

Purple Crazy said...

Aww he's cute, a lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

What a gorgeous card and dog Linby.

Sue x

sue-b said...

beautiful card, i love the image of the westie. sue-b x

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful sweet card, love the image, he's gorgeous
Margaret

Jocelyn said...

He is so sweet and the backing papers go perfectly and what a lovely "me to you" card - very thoughtful.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Paula Gale said...

This is a brill card Lynn, I love that image. how lovely of you to dedicate it to Cheryl for her loss. Poor Cheryl, it's never easy to deal with or face losing a treasured pet - it's certainly not something i'm looking forward to but know its inevitable.

You are like me not opening things for ages - I have a whole set of Beatrix Potter CD's from the first release - still with the wrapping on, also the Fairyopolis from the first time it came out - hope they've got the right CD's in lol... Hope you do get it sorted. I've still not opened my foil it machine either yet!!!

Again, lovely card.

Paula x x x