Saturday, 3 March 2012

If the shoe fits......

I've made this card using a free decoupage sheet from Jak Heath. The paper I have had in my stash for forever and the ribbon was taken from some clothing at some point. I'd like to enter this card into Creative Inspirations - anything goes.
I've a stack of images that I print to fill a sheet when I want one image, I've decided that this is actually a false economy and undue pressure now to get them all used up!
Don't forget to check back tomorrow when I will have my Penny Black & More at Allsorts DT card to share.

4 comments:

Mieke said...

Beautiful card with class!

Cheryl said...

this is one really beautiful classy card Hun love that shoe hugs Cherylxx

Katina said...

Fabulous!
x

Trish and Treasure said...

Perfect sentiment for your shoe!!!