Tuesday, 27 March 2012

LIM week 60 - Take three challenges

I finally got to make my Less is More challenge card for this week. I was in London all day on Saturday and then on Sunday took part in the flash mob - see post below. Then we went for a meal and to see the Woman in Black - I was so scared and it is only a 12a!
Anyway, I have chosen from the past challenges on LIM
white on white
die cuts
circles
I've used two of my new spellbinders dies, the splended circles and damask accents for the leaves. I did the corner embossing on my CC ultimate. Added a couple of pearls and a sentiment from a Creative Expressions set.

12 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is pretty Linby, I love white on white... great dies too.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anne said...

What an elegant card! The book is pretty frightening, I may wimp out of the film lol!
Anne
x

Lisa Jane said...

oh i always love white on white and what a lovely sentiment
Lisa x

Cheryl said...

oh Hun this is so beautiful adore white on white,and that sentiment,finishes it off beautifully Hun hugs Cherylxx

Nikbee said...

A really beautiful card. The dies are lovely.
Nikki x

Jenny said...

Really pretty card Linby, I really love the sentiment :0)
The rock choir looked fun, hope it raised loads of money for Sports Relief :0)
Jenny x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Raally lovely card Lin, white on white looks elegant :-) Love the video below, hope you raised lots
Anne xx

Carole said...

Oooh Linby, wonderful card. I'm a big fan of white on white. Carole x

Victoria said...

Thanks for visiting my blog :) A really elegant card - love the dies layered onto white and the sentiment is so poignant.

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Classy card and GREAT quote. xxx

Mandi said...

Lovely card Lynn
I love white on white
I never go to see scarey EVER!
You are brave lady lol
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Suzi B said...

A lovely, elegant card Linby.
suzi b x