Monday, 26 March 2012

Rock Choir flash mob

This was what I took part in yesterday to set a world record for the most people involved in a flash mob. They took place at the same time all over the country by Rock Choir in aid of sport relief. I was in the one at the food court at the East Midlands Designer outlet at J28 of M1. I am sorry to those that said they would have liked to have come along, but the point was that it was supposed to looked unplanned and to have lots of friends stood around would have given the game away!  I am in a the short sleeves and gilet behind the soloist (who is our choir leader).
I will be back with a card!
Edited - Just in - this photo, I do hope we didn't spoil their lunch too much!

13 comments:

Sally H said...

Fantastic and Well done! Bet you were buzzing after that! We did a flash mob for our year 6 leavers last year - they loved it, and their faces were a picture!

Lisa Jane said...

Looks like everyone had lots of fun.. fabulous
Lisa x

brenda said...

It makes a change to normal weekend activities Lynn !

Looks great fun, well done and love that song.

Best ever was when Bowie and Jagger did a duo years ago, showing my age now.

B x

Cheryl said...

oh Hun,so well done,sweetie good for you,love that song hugs Cherylxxxxx

Di said...

BRILLIANT!!! I'd love to have seen that for real - err, does this mean we're likely to have one in the snippets playground sometime?! Di xx

snailzpace said...

wow, that's a lot of people and it looks like a lot of fun!
linda

Merry said...

How exciting to be able to be involved in something like that. I bet it was exciting leading up to it.

Loli said...

EEEEEEEyyyyh, my singer record guinnes friend:D:D:D, fantastic idea very funny:D. and a beautiful song.
waking in the cards....
A hug from Palma la la lala la

kayc said...

That was fantastic. Well done everybody. Bet that was fun!! Kathleen x

Rose said...

how fun!!! :)

Inkyfingers said...

Wow,what a great sound you made and I bet the crowd were thrilled to be there! I didn't know you were in one of the Rock Choirs and I saw one perform last Sunday in Manchester at the Comic Relief Run that our son entered. Love you handbag card too - so creative!
Hugs
Carol x

Bernie said...

Brilliant!! How exciting! I'd love to be involved in something like that even if it was just to be in the audience.
Hugs

Ann said...

What a brilliant experience Lynn! I bet you were all buzzing afterwards.