Sunday, 4 March 2012

Spring with snippets


Please scroll down for my Spring DT card for penny Black & More at Allsorts this month. 

I had a lovely time in the playground last week with Di and her snippet challenge on Pixies Crafty workshop no one pulled my hair, in fact I got left so many lovely comments, thank you.
This week I have used three different snippets from my box. Inspired by new acquisition from SU, the heart punch (I used to make the flowers) and the itty bitty punches. This was one of the snippets
Such a lovely paper that I didn't want to throw any of it away, I still have a few snippets left. The punch enabled me to use the lovely ladybird and bumble bees to good effect on this card. The stamps are from American crafts.
I'd also like to enter this card into
Joanna Sheen challenge- spring is in the air
Crafty Calender Challenge -spring clean

17 comments:

Katina said...

What a lovely, fresh and pretty card Lin and a brilliant use of snippets! Love the shape of the card too.
xx

Di said...

Oh Linby, I love this card! Super use of the heart punch for the flowers and I love the itty bitty punches. It all goes together so well - brilliant! Want a go on the pogo stick? Mind the duckpond though!! :) Di xx

Karen said...

Such a pretty card! I especially love the pretty Spring colours :)

Have a fab Sunday, Luv Karen xx

Cheryl said...

oh this is one super card Hun just love those fresh colours,great layout too Hun,hugs Cherylxxxxxxxx

Nikbee said...

A pretty card. I love the heart flowers.
Nikki x

Lisa Jane said...

This is Brilliant - a great way to sue your snippets .
Lisa x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A very pretty card. Thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen Spring Challenge.

Wendy -x-

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

Very pretty Linby. Great punching! Glad no-one pulled your hair in the playground. Friendly bunch eh? xxx

Mrs A. said...

Love it. How have you managed to get that lovely jigsaw effect down the side and along the bottom. I will share my lunch box with you if you tell all.!!! hugs Mrs A.

Mrs A. said...

I can the shape now. Thanks for revealing. Lunchbox has jam sanwiches in if your interested. Just help yourself. Hugs Mrs A.

Purple Rocks! said...

Great fresh card...love it..x

Carol said...

What a fabulous snippet card Lin, love it.
I'm having a lovely time in the playground this morning on my own, those big girls must be a t Sunday School!
Carol x

Lyn said...

Such a fresh and spring like card, love it. Excellent use of snippets. Take care, Lyn x

Bernie said...

Such a pretty card! I love the heart flowers.
Blessings Bernie

Gillian said...

What a brilliant card.

Sam said...

Beautiful card there and I love the Stamp effect on the edges. I love how you have not wasted that paper - a girl after my own heart!
Hugs
Sam

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge.
Bev x