Sunday, 4 March 2012

Springtime at Penny Black & More at Allsorts

It's time for a new challenge over at Penny Black & More at Allsorts and the theme this month  is Springtime - how lovely. I wanted to get a really bright and cheery effect with my DT card and so I chose this lovely PB sunny girl with her tulips and then used papers from PTI. I've coloured her with the new limited edition spring promarkers too!
Do come and join us at Penny Black & More at Allsorts this month and see the other fab DT cards and share your creation with us. I look forward to seeing it.

I'd like to enter this card into the Simon Says Stamp challenge - anything goes.

11 comments:

brenda said...

I love the colours you have used here Lynn, so bright and Sunny, makes you think Springtime even if the weather says' otherwise today.

Thanks for all your hard work on the DT.

B x

Katina said...

Absolutely gorgeous!
x

Leikkaan Mervi said...

Hi Lynn,
lovely soft colour tones,
beautiful card;-))m

Sally H said...

Gorgeous card, Lynn! Love the peachy papers

Ellie said...

This is so beautiful Lynn! Love the sketch you used here, and the image is so pretty!

Tracy said...

Spring is definately here lynn with is gorgeous creation.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Monica said...

I thought I had commented on this, Linby, never mind...

Such an adorable image and love the paper and the ribbon.
Such a sunny card.
Monica xxx

Clare *Littlebear* said...

A beautiful card Lynn. That little girl looks like she is dreaming of the summer holidays.
Hugs, Clare x

Stampin D Amour said...

Darling card!!! xo

-pamela :)

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card, love the image and papers.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

Such a pretty card Lynn. Love the colors.