Thursday, 5 April 2012

All Sewn Up

This is my entry for the challenge over on The CD Sunday challenge which is All Sewn Up. I've used the Debbie Moore cd rom Shabby Chic Haberdashery for most of the card. As soon as I saw the words "haberdashery" it was sold to me! I do love as most of you know sewing and fashion themes. The perfume bottle and buckle I cut with a spellbinder from a notecard. The main spellbinder shape is actually two entwined together. I added a dress form and greeting tag from Kanban.
I just got back from my first Zumba class. A lady at work qualified recently as an instructor and is holding a weekly class. I ended up with a right sweat but made it through ok - just what I feel like tomorrow I don't know, thank goodness it's a Bank Holiday.

10 comments:

Suzi said...

Fabulous card Linby, love all the elements you've used.
Hugs
Suzi x

Lisa Jane said...

I am like you i love anything habedashery. This is fabulous
Lisa x

Crafty Chris said...

Beautiful card Lynn not quite sure zumba is I take it it is keep fit.
have a great BH weekend.
Chris x

Cheryl said...

oh just love this card Hun and all the elements,you have used on this,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Merry said...

Such a pretty card and wonderful embellishing. Hope you aren't too sore today. :-)

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A lovely card. The more I see of this CD the mor I think I shall have to get it.

Sue x

Carol said...

A great card with so many goodies. Thank you for joining us at Cd Sunday.
Carol x
CD Sunday DT

starcyl said...

Such a pretty card and although plenty on it it's not overdone. thanks for joining us at CD Sunday again this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

A lovely card with lots of stitchy things on it.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Purple Crazy said...

A lovely card and images, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday, Wendy x