Thursday, 12 April 2012

April showers

Well I have been in a few April showers today! I didn't have a lovely colourful umbrella like this one and I don't think I looked quite so pleased about it LOL! I've taken the cloud paper from a free pack with a mag last month, the sentiment is a freebie from PTI last year and the image is from Nutcrafters. I've made a little scene with some Hobby Art stamps. The toadstools are from Lavina and I made the grass by using the tip of a Clarity stamp tree.
I'd like to enter this card into
Papertake Weekly challenge -  April showers
Simon Says Stamp challenge - April showers bring spring flowers
Oldie but a Goodie challenge - April showers - all stamps are over 6months old.

9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol... i got caught in hailstones yesterday ! Not pleasant .. and was very soggy lol
LOve this cute scene ..why not enter our April showers challenge at Oldie but a goodie
Lisa x

Lisa Jane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mieke said...

What a sweet card! Love it!

Glen said...

Love the card Linby and very apt for April! It has been typical here in the south east. TFS. ~Glen~

GrapeVine said...

lovely card and it really sums up our current weather. I've just started my craft and cooking blog so I can take part in challenges, so I'll be following you around looking for challenges to enter now!

Sally H said...

A great card, Lynn! It looks fabulous. She must love rain looking at that expression! It did come down at times yesterday didn't it? Stay dry and have a great day x

DesignerDiva said...

HI Linby me again lol!
This is so cute, I love that little rainbow!
Thanks for playing along at Oldie But A Goodie and good luck in the challenge
Hugs Laurie x

Faith A said...

April showers to brighten your day, love this card, such a happy smiley one.

Andrea said...

Cute card! Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly, Andrea x

PS - your Angus is such a sweetie, we have a Westie called Haggis :)