Monday, 2 April 2012

Easter greeting

I'm so late with making my Easter cards this year, luckily I only send a few! I'll share the other design with you tomorrow. I cut the greeting and the eggs using my silhouette and then inked the edges of the card with an ink duster. I added some diamond sparkles to the one egg with a design cut out and along the bottom. The little postcard is from a sheet I had long ago and only a couple left now.
I'd like to enter this card into these challenges:-
Kaboodle Doodles- anything but a rectangle
Crafty Cardmakers- Easter
Aud's sentiments-Easter
Fab N Funky - Easter

11 comments:

Merry said...

That is such a fun shape....great card.

Lisa Jane said...

love the postage stamp edge on your card and the fab vintage image
Lisa x

Carol said...

Fab card Linby, love the shape. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments this time. Carol DT x

Cheryl said...

super card Hun love those eggs,and great shape too hugs Cherylxxxxx

Pat said...

Great shaped card, love the yummy eggs and the greeting. Thanks for sharing with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx

Cheryl said...

What a sweet card. Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

baileyrosy.com said...

Hi Linby sorry haven't been around much huge problems with blogger have now moved to Wordpress. Love your pretty Easter card and the great design I have the Cameo and I love it. That little image is just perfect. Hope you have a great Easter

Marie

baileyrosy.com said...

Hi Linby sorry haven't been around much huge problems with blogger have now moved to Wordpress. Love your pretty Easter card and the great design I have the Cameo and I love it. That little image is just perfect. Hope you have a great Easter

Marie

Josephine said...

Fabulous - love those eggs!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

Jack said...

Cute card, thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

Gemma said...

a gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining in with our Easter challenge this fortnight at AUD Sentiments! Gemma :)