Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Eggs for Easter

Here is the second design of Easter card I made with the same shapes as yesterday's card. The stamp in the middle is a Paula Pascale, very versatile as you can alter the greeting across the middle.
Well the rain is coming down here and it is so cold. My colleague went home ill today, others at work are suffering and the OH has come down with a nasty bug - I am trying to ward it all off as I don't want to be ill for Easter!
I'd like to enter this card into the Papertake Weekly Challenge - anything goes.

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Fingers crossed you don't catch the bug Lynn
Love the fun eggs
Lisa x

Cheryl said...

oh hope you stay well Hun,love the card super eggs,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Twiglet said...

Love your Easter designs - hope you don't catch the bug. Such a cold snowy day here - I have been happily sewing and watching the snowflakes fall.

Angie said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly.
Angie x