Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Toybox

I won the challenge over at CD Sunday challenge last week - thanks ladies. This is my entry for this week which the theme is "Toybox".  I've used MCS Young at Heart cdrom for all the elements, except those little red buses which are from the Crafts Beautiful free papers, although jubilee inspired, can be used for so many other things! This ended up being a 6x8 card as I wanted the toyshelf to sit above the main image. I manipulated the main image and put the doll sitting on the rocking horse.
I've had another cdrom with the wrong content on it, from the same company, so not too impressed, but have checked all of the ones I have now. Lesson is to check when you first get it! They haven't replied back to me yet and although it was just replaced last time a "sorry" would have been nice too.
Right well, I need to get on and I thought I would have sooo much craft time this week, but that doesn't seem to be the case at the moment.

11 comments:

Cardarian said...

I had a bit of a snoop around your desk, you have made some lovely cards lately! Your London card is really fab! What a shame you can't come to Ally pally it would be wonderful to meet you! Thanks for stopping by!
Lots of hugs,
Cardarian

Lisa Jane said...

aww this is cute .. love the little toy shelf
Lisa x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A lovely card, your toxbox is very full of lots of great toys. Crongrats on being first last week.

Sue x

Jocelyn said...

A very pretty card with lots of toys. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday again this week.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

febe said...

Cute card for the handsome little one. :)

paid per click

Carol said...

A great card so full of toy box images with so much detail.
Thank you for joining us at Cd Sunday.
Carol
CD Sunday DT

Cheryl said...

oh love this card Hun just adore that super cute image,just perfect,
,bless you too sweetie for all the lovely kind comments,you have left on my blog Hun really appreciate,it so much hugs Cherylxxxx

Faith A said...

Lucky girl, another win ay?

Love this card Linby, such a fun card and so much for little eyes to take in, it will take them ages to put this down, fabulous,.

Just caught up after missing quite a few cards from you, all lovely as usual.

Colleen said...

A lovely card, nice to see a different take on the same image that I used!

Purple Crazy said...

A lovely card, nice and bright and cheery, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday, Wendy x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Aw this is such a cute card. Thanks for joining the CD Sunday Challenge.

Wendy -x-