Saturday, 28 April 2012

Lost the thread?...........

Oh I am a bit like a bus, no posts for ages and then two in quick succession LOL!
I wrote the sentiment for this card using one of the glitter pens for my Silhouette. I also cut the Bugaboo image out with the Silhouette. These have both been on my desk as a WIP for some weeks, it is lucky they survived under everything that got piled on top - but they surfaced and I coloured the image with promarkers and flexi markers then added a punched border and flowers from cut from PTI papers and a couple of die cut leaves and some pearls.
I'd like to enter the card into these challenges Cupcake Craft Challenge - material girl and Passion for Promarkers - cut it out.

9 comments:

Violets Corner said...

Fabulous card, many thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges this week!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Lisa Jane said...

Oh lol.. i just love this .. fab image and die cuts
Lisa x

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. Such a fab image.
Nikki x

Kimberly said...

Very cute image..great colours...thanks for playing with PFP this week.

Shirley said...

Great card - love the image. Shirley x

Cheryl said...

super image Hun,and just love the layout so effective hugs Cherylxxxxx

coops said...

just brilliant linby.i love the fun image and gorgeous colours.
thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Linby, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and pretty papers. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Faith A said...

Just love this stamp, I've used it a couple of times, it always raises a chuckle, I love the colours you've used, beautiful card