Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Raining hearts

I've used a heart digi from Cardmadfairy and resized it to make heart shaped rain drops! The digi image is Millie in the Rain from Pink Gem and I coloured her and the hearts with promarkers. I typed the sentiment on the PC and I punched a small heart from the background paper and added some ribbon cut from a tea towel!
I'd like to enter this card into Cardmadfairy challenge - April showers and Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge - use a digi.
I picked up my new to me car today. It has lots of things I have never had on a car before, including heated seats and steering wheel. Well I was driving along with the air con on and thought this seat seems very hot against my back, checked the dash - you know what it is like new car to you and keeping one eye on the road, it appeared to be off, finally I realised I was looking at the passenger seat one, and I had indeed got the heated seat turned on! Be nice in winter though.

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh a new car - and it sounds fabulous . I have never had heated seats either .. they sound like real luxury.
LOve the card - the raindrop hearts are a lovely touch
Lisa x

Faith A said...

A lovely card, lovely brightness for the rain hearts.
Congrat on the new card, such a good story about it too, so funny

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. I love the heart raindrops.
Nikki x

Katina said...

Love the way you've put this together Lin - very pretty! I like the ribbon at the corner and the way it matches your background.

Enjoy your new car!
xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image and the fab hearts, Thanks for joining in with us at Cardmadfairy digi days, good luck.
Kevin xx

Jules said...

Hi Linby

Raining hearts!!! I love the sound of that LOL!!

Love your cute image and beautiful pastel colours!

Love Jules xx

Jac said...

Great card love the raining hearts great touch, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

Scrappy Scatty said...

What a lovely card
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
Love Jan
xx