Friday, 20 April 2012

Ring a Roses

On CD Sunday challenge this week the theme is roses. The cdrom I have used is not the mostly likely one - I used MCS Jewel Britannia. I printed a backing paper, a strip with the bow on and the sentiment. I then stuck a couple of real pearl stones on the sentiment, but the ones in the top right corner are printed ones. I've mounted the top of the ribbon on 3d foam but it hasn't shown up too well in the photo. Finally added a little diamond sparkle to the roses on the sentiment.

6 comments:

Merry said...

LOvely card...that background paper is real pretty.

Jocelyn said...

Love the bp you have chosen. It's lovely to see all the different ideas and I like the simple elegance of your card. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Purple Crazy said...

Lovely card, pretty roses too, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday, Wendy x

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card and beautiful roses
Margaret

Carol said...

Lovely card Linby. Sorry I am late - am logging on in my hotel.
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol
Cd Sunday DT

Faith A said...

How pretty Linby, a real English garden card to me, love the tag and the ribbon too