Friday, 6 April 2012

Vintage

I've used papers  from the same cdrom as yesterday, the image with the lady and the Eiffel tower I think is from another DMoore cdrom but I printed it ages ago and felt it went with this layout. I've used another Sue Wilson technique by only embossing a triangle at one corner of the card, this is the back of the notecard I used yesterday for the image, so pleased I have got lots out of it. I used a TH photo ink over it and it looks like old wallpaper IRL.
I'd like to enter this card into the vintage challenge on the ooh la la challenge blog.

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is wonderful.. i love the embossed corner and the punched border along the top
Lisa x
Have a Wonderful Easter weekend

Lynne said...

Fabulous Lynn. Collage is something I haven`t tried yet but you do so well. I love the lacey punch and your colours are great.
Lynne xxx

Sally H said...

Oh wow, Lynn! This is gorgeous! I love it - great combination of colours and images

CheerDown said...

Simply Stunning! There is so much detail packed into this I absolutely love it. Thanks for joining our Vintage Challenge at Ooh La La creations.

Alli D x

Cheryl said...

oh just adore this Hun,brilliant layout and the detail is fantastic think I may have to buy this CD as it looks right up my street hugs Cherylxxx

mustavcoffee, Gay Peplow said...

Hi Linby, Gorgeous! I love all the beautiful vintage layers, super card Gay xxx

Katina said...

Gorgeous collage card Lin.
xx

Glennis said...

Love your vintage card today